PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The future of UK SAR, post SAR-H
View Single Post
Old 26th Feb 2013, 08:40
[email protected]

Received 632 Likes on 274 Posts
P3 - like the rest of the civsar community, if and when I join it, I will have to remain silent since I know that public criticism is not favoured.

I have received communications from those in civsar in the past agreeing with many of my points and criticisms privately because they are not allowed to do so publicly.

I have been reined in several time by my RAF superiors over some things I have posted on this forum but they generally acknowledge that whilst it may be unpopular, most of what I post is true.

That is where we end up in the commercial world - management that won't listen and no voice to protest - that's a really admirable quality for an organisation.

We had a very interesting presentation about NASA and the Challenger and Columbia disaters from a Cranfield lecturer highlighting how poisoned an organisation can become when the boss is of the opinion that it is 'my way or the highway'. That organisation will eventually fail and it is just a question of what damage it manages to do to itself or other people in the process.

SARREMF - that is what you said the last time just before SARH fell over