PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flexicrew details?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Feb 2013, 21:36
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flexicrew TC's - CTC extortionate tuition fees, and Ultra - Low "salaries", how does this differ from P2F?

It is just a different way to distribute the money!

Buggington: First thing you should do is get a class 1 medical, before even thinking about anything else!
You have not elaborated about your parents view of an £100.000 secured loan, this is not the same kind of loan that you would get to study at university! This is a loan that will haunt you until you die if you fail! One of the reasons that when I was 20 I stopped flying, as I did not want to take that responsibility on my families house, even though I could have easily sold my mother the story of infinite riches of becoming an airline pilot, but we are talking about 1990 and not 2012!

Now you should study some more threads on PPRUNE, before you think you have found the golden port!

Like this one:
http://www.pprune.org/terms-endearme...interview.html

Those "better jobs" are getting fewer in between, I know loads of guys in my company, with thousands of hours, command bla bla, and not getting those "great job" - So get ready for a long wait!!!

The BA program is the best, if you can get in with that, it is probably the best chance you will ever have in todays market, if not, be careful, as soon as you finish with CTC, there are no more guarantees, they can NOT guarantee you anything! But who cares, they then already have your money!