PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mike WSM and others. Motorola have failed to provide working software!!!
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 21:34
rans6andrew

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
sometimes the network operator upgrades the network software and the phone just can't quite hack it, or so I am told by the CPW after they failed to repair my Galaxy Ace 3 times. Apparently the phone tests (on their equipment) and calibrates OK but as soon as I try to use it in their (Talk-Mobile) network it fails to keep registered.

Funny thing though, Samsung denied that there was any issue between the Galaxy Ace and any of the networks.

CPW are still selling the Ace bundled with Talk-Mobile. Duh.

Someone is telling me porkies.

After much wrangling with them, the CPW has offered me a somewhat better phone as a replacement, which I accepted, and then they tried to retract the offer. "that is not one of the phones we can replace the Ace with". Sorry, but it is on your screen that you made the offer and that I accepted it. It has still taken them nearly 2 weeks to deliver it and I am still waiting ..........

Good job I got a really good phone to keep my SIM in while they get their act together.

Rans6....