PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails?
Thread: Chemtrails?
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2013, 13:13
TEEEJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lookleft,
Tanker Enemy isn't the brightest of bulbs. He is obsessed with his 'evidence' of low altitude spraying. Why do people fall for claims that the aircraft are at 6,000 feet?

He is meant to be an expert in his field amongst the Chemtrailers yet he can't identify an An-124 Condor. Here he is passing the footage off as a C-17 Globemaster. Again at 6,000 feet!

Recently some of the Chemtrailers are taking it to another level with claims that the aircraft are actually holograms! Distorted footage and distinctive airline liveries fool them into believing this non-sense.

It was actually an Air Canada Airbus A320. It was in a unique anniversary scheme. The registration is C-FFWN. It was painted to celebrate the 65th Anniversary.

Photos: Airbus A320-211 Aircraft Pictures | Airliners.net

The reality is that it is a Monarch Airlines airliner. One of the most distinctive liveries in the skies.

Photos: Airbus A330-243 Aircraft Pictures | Airliners.net

Utter madness! The dangerous part is that some of them are actually attempting to approach pilots. Peter Kusznir is an avid Chemtrailer in Australia.

Jet pilots fear 'chemtrail' attacks

Neighbours and Underbelly bit-part actor Kusznir, writing under the alias peekay22, has posted several videos on Youtube allegedly showing chemtrails in the air above Melbourne.

Asked if he had any scientific training that might allow him to comment with authority, Kusznir said: "Mate, I opened my eyes and I can see it in the sky. My eyes don't lie."

Kusznir believes thousands of government and airline employees worldwide are in on the conspiracy, and has an explanation for why not one person has broken ranks: "People are too scared that if they speak up they'll get knocked off."
Here is Kuznir asking question. He can't comprehend how aircraft vortices can interact with the contrails. (Crow Instability)