PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking to start ATPL theory
View Single Post
Old 18th Feb 2013, 14:35
Odai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paco, thanks again for your response, much appreciated. Can I ask which link you're referring to specifically for reviews of the manuals, as I cannot find it on the site. Could I also ask if you have any sample/preview/demo etc of your software? Lastly, any chance you have an approximate date on when you expect to have the no printed manuals option available, and how much cheaper it is likely to be?

With regards to what you mentioned regarding using a third-party's learning materials, if that material is also part of another approved course it wouldn't really matter would it?

I looked into using Bristol's ATPDigital software (priced at £500) but was told the software can only be activated on a PC twice, and that any activation after that (if outside the initial 12 months) would require a circa £50 fee. This makes it very expensive as a long term reference tool as I format my system every 12 months or so (assuming there are no problems in between that would necessitate a format). The only alternative I know of is Oxfords ATPL CBT - which is about £1000 I think. Anyone know of any others?