PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails?
Thread: Chemtrails?
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2013, 07:44
Anthill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I kindly posted some scientific facts on that site regarding contrail formation and meteorological principles. A day later, they had been removed. This hippie version of the world as seen through their LSD burned out eyeballs sees a conspiracy under every rock.

The tetrahydrocanabodyol soaked sponge that passes for their 'brain' has distorted their world perception in such a way the elemental process of rational though is now beyond them. They are happy for the "Good Karma" of mutual cooperation and exchange of ideas as long as this doesn't involve them actually get off their @rse and doing something constructive. We need a real politician like Sam Kekovich to ream these bludgers a new, leg of lamb sized digestive tract, that's for sure!

A few years ago, I was in Nimbin with a mate of mine. We had just spent a weekend surfing at Byron Bay and had taken the "scenic route" back to Brisbane in order to get a Vege Burger from Nimbin's (famous!) Rainbow Cafe. After giving our order (which included 2 cokes)we had a conversation that went like this:

Hippy Waitress: "The Cocacola company is one of the most corrupt organisations on the planet"

Us: "Really?, We didn't know"

Her, (with nose rings and Celtic tattoos): " Yes. Did you know that Coke owns 85% of the water in Australia?

My Mate: " I don't know where you got that from, but it's not true".

HW: " What the F$%^ would you know?!, it's a well known FACT!!"

My Mate " I am the CEO of SEQ Water"

Hippy ( looking at me): "Is he really?"

I nod, because he really, truely is.

Hippy Waitress: " Would you like Sweet Chilli sauce or BBQ on these vegiburgers..."

Sadly that's what we have to deal with in regards to this 'Chemtrail" BS. Worse, these people can have childeren, vote and own dogs.

Last edited by Anthill; 18th Feb 2013 at 05:21.