PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse
Old 16th Feb 2013, 21:48
bagurxvi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
get this industry any more. The sad part is it will get worse and I don't see it getting better..............Most of these kids don't see that their actions are hurting the industry as a whole.....Just my 2 cents worth. Sorry for the rant guys.
If nobody call you to get your first chance you start to wonder what yuo can do to get it and some start to realize they must offer a lot more. When everything was fine, airline pilots thought and cared just about themself thinking that was never going to affect them and they didn't care about the others, the newbie . Unfortunately the water level rised up for everybody and the untouchable are now wet and crying like kids. Bad luck boys and girls! It was obivious this was going to affect you too. It was just a matter of time , now we are all together in an ocean of brown substance.

Go to Maun bush flying, instruct, work up the ladder to turboprops like the rest of us did. Theres even this:
Now it is not possible anymore. There is not a lot of job and that few has been taken already from some good and lucky pilots.

So all we are in a pretty similar position. This is because any body cared about the others and now we pay all together our selfish behaviour.

Last edited by bagurxvi; 16th Feb 2013 at 21:53.