PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FATA and English Proficiency... India the great strikes again
Old 5th Feb 2013, 09:06
skybob0000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am currently working on getting my FATA in India. I have received my temporary one that is good for 3 months and the English proficiency has been an issue.What I have done, and it seems to have worked, is apply on line with the FAA toissue me a new certificate. Which will take some time to get to me hear in India (I can't image how “good” the mail service works in India ).And after I did that I went back on line and asked for a " Request temporary authority to exercise certificate privileges". This has the new date of issue and the letter is good for, I think 90 days, and it has an expiration date on it. I gave that to them and seemed to work to get my 3 month FATA.I will get my new certificate sent to me hear and if there is any other questions about my English proficiency that should take care of it.

My thing now is to pass the written test. And it seems I must take an Indian medical...

any study question guides on taking the written test?? in the us there are many such books avabile.

Last edited by skybob0000; 6th Feb 2013 at 02:20.