PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Portugal. Worst contract in Europe
Old 3rd Feb 2013, 08:34
zumzum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Peacekeeper,
I wouldn't be so stupid to put my career path within easyjet. We have few ex mad pilots here anyway.
Secondly I'm not ashamed of anything...and I doubt this is the place to discuss or blame each other for what has happened.
I'm not blaming you for having in the Uk alone 60/70% of the FOs flexicrew, even if I probably should because this is the way it goes in easyJet. Everyone complaining but nobody does s**t.
I started this thread because I wanted to make people aware of how bad this contract is. Many things were hidden from us when we signed (read sick pay etc.) and others unexpected (tax increase by 11% this year alone) and I just wanted to give an heads up. Inform people that is probably considering EZY Portugal. Full stop.
Then if you want to start a new conversation about who's responsable for what let me know...I have a couple of things to say regarding your lovely BALPA, which allowed this contract in a first place btw (or you want to hide behind the story that had no jurisdiction because was a different Country and bla bla bla...) ...Because you are a BALPA member isn't it??? Or you are one of those guys that say: "I can't afford the membership.."or "I don't believe in unions..."?

Last edited by zumzum; 3rd Feb 2013 at 08:41.