PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Portugal. Worst contract in Europe
Old 2nd Feb 2013, 16:19
FRying

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What are you EZ boys and girls waiting to ground EZ airplanes once and for all for 3 days, a week, 3 weeks ??? Working in office jobs IN ADDITION TO your current crazy rosters ? Have your homes taken away because of a sudden requirement to achieve some obscure yield ? Having to pay part of your passengers tickets from your own pockets ? Your daughters in the red light quarter to finance your meager salaries ?????

What is the use of BALPA ? What sorts of excuses will this "union" come up with in order not to act ?

How can someone who cannot take control of his fate make the decision to go around when all goes pear shape ? How can you give the control of fast jets, within which strong decision making hence strong personality is key to safety, to people who cannot even decide to act for their own long term good ??

I know there's a great chance that my post will be erased but what the hell... This situation is turning into a farce. Year after year. "What kind of extra excuse can I find not to strike ? Hey, I'm still making more than the employee at Mc Donald's down the street. I still have more of a life than that poor bugger.".

Turkeys. And weak ones.