PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - 2
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2013, 18:32
Skipness One Echo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What passport control at DXB?? When connecting at DXB you only go through a security check before being fed into the departures level. Plenty of security check points and staff at peak hours - never had to wait too long to go through.
Really? In which case I retract that. I have only been once recently and everything was fine except the wait for immigration and I got off lightly. My friends who complained loudly when back from another trip must have talking about the security queues! Either that or we need to stop discussing such important business in the pub....

An infinitely preferable experience than BA
I won't argue, I just wish that we would allow ourselves the luxury of investing on long term infrastructure like Dubai. We don't need a spare airport like DWC, just something a little more strategic and a willingness to raise our game. Econonmy in a ten abreast B777 is like legacy service in Europe of years ago, quite a good feeling. Oh dear me, have I become a convert?

Speaking of ten abreast, Americans new B77Ws will have this more compact layout, I wonder how long BA will continue with nine abreast in Y?

Pub time....

Last edited by Skipness One Echo; 5th Jan 2013 at 18:34.