PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Orange diarrhoea
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2013, 05:05
As_good_as_it_gets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flexi crew

As a few people have pointed out, we need to stand together over this flexi crew issue, it should have never of happened in the first place.

I feel sorry for the you guYs and girls who drag themselves into work when clearly they are all scared of not getting a perminent contract. I have almost sent a couple of guys home who have not been 100%.

CM WB are only Interested in the share price and are not interested in the general well being of the pilots or cabin crew.

I would say that moral is on the same par as when Andy Harrison was CEO.

Regarding new enterants contracts, this should not be allowed to happen, as sooner or later they will start Messing around with the new command contracts too. So it's in everyone's interest to say NO!

We are all professional people doing an extremely responsible job and should be awarded accordingly, we shouldn't have to flight for the basic things like a RPI pay increase to cover the general expense of existing.

I wish all the Easyjet pilot unions would work together, I.e they should all have pay negotiaons at the same time or within a few days of each other, and agree a general strike date, this would really make the company sit up and listen, as it would cost them MONEY.

UNITED WE STAND, UNITED WE FALL.