PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAMCO Aviation ???
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2012, 19:01
EX-SAMCO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger Mess management

Well I worked for Samco between 2010 and 2011, all the Mickey Mouse start up during the phone interview, it was ridiculous, I spoke with a guy that nominated himself "Chief Pilot", after joined the company I was informed Samco has no Chief Pilot, but a senior immature, irresponsible kid "Lazarus Lazure".
Well, the Owner is very respectful and honored Business Men, however, the rest......, lets start with "Senior Pilot": low experience, unsafety, and totally disorganized, he tried to re-invented the aviation ad turned a simple operation, in a complete mess., hide the flight information until crew get inside the airplane, don't share any information about next trip, destination absolutely nothing, really kindergarten pilot........Engineer:, He believes just because he hold a stupid expired mechanic licence that he is "Engineer", totally lost about the AIRCARFT maintenance, pretends He does some jobs nd lie to the Owner, Sheik Fahad all the time, flies the airplane to Dubai and Dusseldorf just funny and dink alcohol, and of course, make some extra money from service centers...Flight Operation is a duty and reposibility belongs to Mr. Maqsood, actually the only one knows something about aviation on Samco, but the Senior pilot and General Manager (engineer) created a big novel about him to the Sheik and poor Maqsood was demoted as simple General Manager's secretary....., flights, destinations are good, except when the General Mnager, engineer put himself on goods flights (Europe, South America, Africa and North America), than is a complete disaster....expend a lot money, and other things that is amazing.........