PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Orange diarrhoea
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2012, 22:21
As_good_as_it_gets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you guys for your continued PM S and words of support and advice, which I will respond to in due course.

It's a shame, there are so many good people that could really make a difference in the company. If only the company was a bit more flexible and would treat us as the professionals that we are, they would get so much more in return, but the harder they hit us, the less flexible we become.

I can only see things getting worse from here on in. New entrant contracts to follow, and this is only the start of it.

LC, how can she show her face in a packed crew room, I wouldn't personally have the nerve, maybe because the majority of us are human and would not take a dump on the rest of us from a great height. My personal thoughts are that the company has used her to there advantage, and she will not progress any further, because lets face it She really is a very expensive base secretary who is told what to do and say from further up the food chain, I thought a HR system like BOB would be more cost effective.

Safe flying everyone, happy Xmas too.