PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - 2
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2012, 19:39
Skipness One Echo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No one is going to ever change BALHR's mind and I honestly think engaging him is a waste of effort as he is one of these guys who just doesn't get it.
He's the one and only person on my ignore list (!) Except people keep quoting back the garbage he is spouting so there's no escape from such drivel!
Much better suited to " Waterside " which i think he may be from to start with ,
He does NOT work for BA!!! Just imagine if he did (!)

In other news.....

BA are adding a fourth daily LHR-BOS for the summer which will in part compensate for American dropping the route entirely! Losing three daily B757s and gaining one B744 / B772, so good news on the yield front I imagine.

Leeds route will grow over time.
No it will wither and die over the summer as the schedule is designed to run at a loss and be unattractive to business. Unless they give it a night stopper and an early into LHR, making use of a prime time slot, it's not useful for P2P. Without a good P2P mix to balance out connections, it will bleed red. The summer sees a first Southbound at 1135. Unless that changes, they're not serious about serving LBA.

Last edited by Skipness One Echo; 21st Dec 2012 at 19:49.