PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Get a CPL and ??? Do you expect it?
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2003, 13:50
Northern Chique

PPRuNe's Paramedic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
patch up jobs

hehe knulps........

there appears to be a long line of patch-em-ups to do in Tennant Creek!......... hang on.....we patch-em-up,......they go halfway down the line..... get into a fight and get back in the line again!

Got me work cut out here for a year... and Ive done my bush time again!!!!!! I must be gullable or somethin' I keep getting that "bush time".... now whered I put my scotch........

I reakon best of luck to those who get the job they want, manage to hold their integrity together and get to where ever it is they want to be..... Hats off to you...

But my advice to all the city tarmac dwellers who wont go bush......... get in the dammed car and drive! Its great fun, you meet the best mates making tracks for yourself, and you learn how to deal with life itself, not just handle an airplane in the dust... Hopefully they already taught you how to do that.

Its the total experience in this huge land of ours which offers so much to those who dare to begin to look and learn. Whether you end wind up tossing meatbombs out in Queensland, chasing cows out west, charters around Mount Isa to Bungling in the Kimberly, you made an effort and thats what counts. No resume on the desk can count as much as a face at the door.