PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Orange diarrhoea
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2012, 08:42
PENKO

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
As good as it gets, are you in your random month? If so I do have some sympathy, those three weeks suck all the motivation out of a pilot. How other people work a full time random roster I don't know.

Otherwhise, as others have stated quite clearly, it is what YOU make of it. And to be honest, I think you are your worst enemy in this. Tell me how I can take your complaints seriously if you choose to make an issue out of single pack GROUND operations and flap 3 landings?

You must learn to take responsibility for your own happiness. If working long days with cadets is not for you, then do something about it. easyJet presents many opportunities in this regard. You could have moved to Italy. Many did before you. But then I'm sure you would moan about the amount of sectors or the fact that you have to cross the Alps on a daily basis, or that they all speak Italian. Or you could have put yourself on the part time list much earlier. But you didn't.

Ask yourself this. Six years ago you were happy to take this job. Nothing much has changed in easyJet since then. Things have actually become a bit better. You got your command. Your pay soared. You are in charge of how you conduct your day. So why are you now unhappy?