PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Orange diarrhoea
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2012, 11:21
As_good_as_it_gets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys thanks for your support, I have recieved several Private messages from colleagues that also feel the same as me.

As for some of the comments on here, that is why I never ever post on here.

I have CHIRPED today.

Have you seen the transfer lists for MXP CDG ORY? Take a long time to get there, and it will be the same crap different faces, apart from no cadets or flexi guys.

Unfortunately, I have no kids or any sick relatives, so I am at the companies merci.

I think a completely new challenge is in order. I intend to leave ASAP.

FANS

Correct it's not rocket science I agree, but it is bloody hard work isn't it, when you are flying 5 days of 4 sectors, lose all sbys, flying with in experienced kids who think they know it all, and especially with the challenging winter ahead. Tired over stressed Captains do not make the best pilots do they, but maybe you are a better captain then me. Scary isn't it looking to the left and seeing only my reflection, realising I'm flying all alone.

Adm

So you also agree that you look at flight international then, staring blankly at the jobs section. Maybe your level of satisfaction has not yet reached my low levels just yet, but give it time and you soon will.

I am afraid I value my health, my social life, and the people around me and it's not all about the 100k I earn a year, more to life than sitting in a dirty smelly orange airbus thinking about the pay cheque.

I do believe that there is a couple of better places than Easyjet, which I will endeavour to sniff out.

Great to hear that you are so satisfied in your job!