PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS 5
Thread: LEEDS 5
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2012, 10:40
vectisman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slightly irritating to read some of the cynical responses to the new LHR-Leeds route. From my point of view its refreshing to see extra flights from the regions opening up options for worldwide onward travel from Heathrow. Some people moan for years wanting the service back and then when it does start up moan again because it may not suit them 100%!! Some people on here and indeed other forums are becoming far too precious. How appalling to have to walk a short distannce for a connection or heavens above actually take a short bus ride!! For most of us we are grateful to have the opportunity to fly occasionally on leisure or business and find it enjoyable nearly all the time. For me travelling is just as much fun as getting there. Maybe those who have to travel so often become jaded. Do remember though, we always have a choice about what we do and when we do it.
Maybe its my fault for being relaxed about such matters and treating most difficulties good and bad as part of day to day life experiences that have have to be dealt with.
Thanks
V.