PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - 2
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2012, 22:43
Fairdealfrank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote: Ah - make the staff happy and they will make the customers happy - who make the shareholders happy? Yes, that's how it used to be in the UK when I wuz a lad!

Yes, me too, and it worked! Too much greed now, regrettably.

Quote: BALHR, you have written several thousand words today on pprune alone. However you are making a fool of yourself. I am being blunt. You are monopolising several threads with page after page of your ideas, of which most are commercially non starters. You need to read what people are saying to you and understand, rather than just arguing. This isn't a debating society. It's about news of routes and happenings."

Quote: "Skipness hear hear.

(He's probably just gained his MBA
....)"

Quote: "Anybody who has an MBA under the age of 25 is best avoiding..........................

Not enough experience to know what work is..........
Not enough maturity to know when to shut up..........."

Two other possibilities (preferably starting with A-level British Constitution followed by a degree in political science):

(1) a job with a "think tank", then doing research for a political party, then working for an MP of that party, then get elected to Parliament, then up the ministerial greasy pole to aviation minister.

(2) join the civil service from university up the greasy pole in the aviation ministry and making key decisions having no hands-on experience of the industry.