PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The future of UK SAR, post SAR-H
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2012, 09:05
IFR Piglet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crab,

An answer you are looking for is closer than you might think. Re-read your last post in particular the bits were you quoted a couple of modes the P701A has available for use.....GMAP1 and GMAP2. Why don’t you have a wild stab in the dark and guess what GMAP stands for?? I’ll give you a clue; it’s not a weather detection mode; for that the P701A uses WX mode......that’s the P701A Radar,known as the “P701A radar” not “P701A weather radar” do you understand?

Should we ever be able to afford you or your crab fat friends, my advice would be to get absolutely everything in writing. Far too many of the ex-mil types have been chewed up and spat out by false promises. Exploitation can be an ugly part of the civie game.....so be careful and remember Mrs Crab still needs her Louis Vuitton accessories, don’t sell yourself short or risk a kick in the boll£cks! Or are you in fact banging a RADOP, which would help explain your obsession…..hope he’s good to you!

I would be interested to hear how the DofT managed to answer the recent questions raised by the Transport Select Committee.....any news?

Found this little ditty that I’ve not seen (soz if it’s a repost) regarding Boulmers MPs struggle to keep the base open. It has a couple of links; one that demonstrates how to dazzle with bull in order to support an argument that conveniently allows the government to spend less money.....very nice! Good luck Sir Alan Beith.

When they close Boulmer; will that mean Leconfield can move north - to cover the gap - to somewhere like ......Boulmer? Is that still “in the vicinity”? Must be a terrible headache for someone.

http://berwicklibdems.org.uk/en/article/2012/576972/beith-battles-on-for-boulmer-s-search-and-rescue-heroes

Shame the EC-175 got down selected; its belly mounted life ring could have come in handy.