PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fly Gosh Scam or not ?
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2012, 22:05
Bubble

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All the European and middle east recruitment is done by them.
Excuse me?! You make it sound like they are handling the recruitment for Emirates and the likes.

Once again, I've a personal friend who recently got a job in Indonesia after attending one of those European interview/assessment days and he never applied through/to FlyGosh.
He did apply directly to the airline he is working for in Indonesia.
He apply directly to the airline and the airline replied directly to him, asking him to attend on X date in Y place in Europe.

So No. They do not handle all the European and Middle East recruitment.

FlyGosh does nothing else than posting the same jobs that you with a bit of research could find for yourself.

They are nothing else that a window on the internet advertising your vacancies.

In fact, Andy (or FlyGosh if you prefer) has been running all this interview/recruitment days with others like Avia Integrated. As it was Avia who had the assignment of recruiting the pilots and not FlyGosh.
FlyGosh was the big advertiser, attracting the people as it has so many Likes and Fans on FB, etc and Avia was running the show.

This is nothing else than a business with lots of middle-man in the game and all of them want their share of your money. Hence why, you pay for the interview and then for the job too.

Any serious company, doesn't give their recruitment campaign/drive to FlyGosh & friends.
But in some companies there are individuals that want to profit from a recruitment drive and FlyGosh has created the perfect way of cashing in on peoples dreams.

If FlyGosh loves so much aviation and its people as he claims... why doesn't he run his website (sorry, I should say blog) and FB page as non-profit?
Or why doesn't he stop making a profit on the people who needs a job and make revenue only from advertising from companies?

He could easily make a decent living just from other revenues without having to use people dreams... and all in the name of his love for aviation.