PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Airlines in trouble?
View Single Post
Old 28th Jan 2003, 09:02
ZZzzZZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All I can say is that I wish you well in Jeddah. I assume all those who are "Jeddah" based will be awarded with your due days off at LGW base. Read your contracts. If you are LGW based you should get 8 days per 28 day roster period. As you are out in Jeddah you are not at base therefore owed these days off at LGW. The only way you should do days off down route is if the company officially changes your base to Jeddah by letter. Your contracts also state that you should get 7 days notice of days off, otherwise they are breaking your contracts. You should get 14 days notice of your rosters, if not they are breaking your contracts. As per your Operations Manual Section 10, you should be notified at the beginning of the roster year of each roster publication date: They never do that, another breach of your contracts. European do whatever they want. They make up the rules to suit them. They are being investigated right now by the CAA and I hope you all stick to your guns and ask European to play ball and respect your contracts, otherwise you may aswell wipe your a**** with them.