View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2012, 17:49
si.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
+ 1 to the above.

One of the best I have seen on any forum

Re "who got it", it is a very era dependent comment
as you don't hear it much nowadays.
It appears there are so many such shootings now, the quote, 'I just don't like Mondays' has ceased to be shocking, and has become just another excuse.

I would suggest the system should be changed and speed limits should be advisory only and used as a suggested guide but not as they currently are, a maximum allowed top speed. I don't know if the state should have the right to decide.
Brilliant idea! During my time in 'traffic management', I have wasted so much time dealing with speeding motorists. When if I'd not wasted their time, they would have had more time to continue their journey. Therefore more time to expose other road users to their levels of imcompetence.

I don't agree with the slogan, 'Speeding Kills'. It doesn't! Idiots behind the wheel, who aren't capable at driving at what ever speed often kill though. As so many people aren't capable of driving fast, (or at all, but don't start me on that subject), the state should impose a limit which should be complied with, unless there is lawful excuse.

Perhaps if there were less Oxygen stealers in this world, there wouldn't be the requirement to 'hold their hand' so tightly...