PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet? Latest news, anyone?!
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2012, 07:43
Its me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote: "I'd be somewhat suprised if more than 15-20% of these aircraft actually deliver."

To be honest, Iīd be suprised if there are any delivered! How many times has TF already signed some kind of intentional letter to widen his fleet. There have been somewhat five or six "Letters of Intent" at all kind of airshows in the recent past. And, what has happened? Nothing...

Thatīs all BS... rather look at the people working there. Why is VJ looking for new crewplanner, aircrews, ops people?Browse the net guys. Youīll find it. Itīs simple, īcause management treats the employees like ****. They are mostly not even aware that VJ is looking for replacements. Anyway: Who wants to move to Malta? Well...guess how many..

VJ is nothing else than a TRTO for the most pilots. Get in, get a type rating and start applying somewhere else... One would be surprised how many pilots have actually sent their CV to AeroLogic, ACG, AirBerlin, EcexuJet, TAG, FAI, etc... thatīs really an achievement of a great management Chapeau!