PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetgo
Thread: Jetgo
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2012, 11:03
hiwaytohell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time to grow up and take the good with the bad. If you don't like it then you should take to conventional methods and advertise JetGo in the correct media forum and pay for it from your pocket rather than seek free plugs on PPRuNe.
Ouch! A prickly cactus!!! No I am not seeking to promote Jetgo in anyway, instead provide a little positive input from my observations.

90% of the time the comments made on PPRuNe about many operators have been reasonably consistent with what I have seen, the good, the bad and the ugly.... but on this thread and a previous thread saw some posts that were very negative against these guys but are very different from what I have seen and heard in the air... so what gives?

Why is there a group set on these guys in particular, but say other FIFO operators like Skytrans & Alliance are a protected species (who btw I also think are mostly professional operators).

If someone raises a negative point fine, but back it up!

I knew JR years ago and from what I see he is a guy having a go, and putting his nads on the line. They are creating more flying jobs in what looks like some good equipment!

I sincerely hope they are a success.

Last edited by hiwaytohell; 26th Nov 2012 at 11:04.