PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GPS Training Course
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2012, 00:25
Arch Angelos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not a problem fellas, I have sorted it out and received some actually useful advice about a course which I will attend shortly from my experienced and knowledgeable support group.

Do you need to do a full day course to get the approval?
Yeah mate, just a day; will set me back something in the order of 250 dollars and I think it will be very useful for my fly away to YBAS which I am currently planning on undertaking.
Additionally, you are spot on. I am very thankful to have Buckers and the guys to guide me in test preparation and always feel that much more confident with their support and encouragement.

Clearedtoreenter & avconnection thanks for the kind words. I am just trying to better myself as pilot. I know many a bush pilot and/or airline pilot/ex bush pilot who has told me that technological proficiency in the aircraft is of utmost importance to make my flying more accurate, safe and of course efficient in terms of decreasing costs for the operator.

Just about ready to close this thread, but I'll definitely get my peers to have a read of it just in case the next eager student comes on here and somehow has their spirits broken by what can only be described as a piss poor effort to harass.

MakeItHappenCaptain, that was a fine little list you constructed either you really are a lawyer or you watched too much Ally McBeal as a child. I am leaning towards the latter for some pretty clear cut reasons, which I don't think are right to disclose since they would almost certainly spell further embarrassment for you on this public forum.
I think we should clear the air though, since you are obviously angry at me and decreased the number of emoticons used from 4 to just 1 in your previous message. However, if you can't find it in your heart to forgive me, I once again refer you to my previous message regarding the magnitude of how much of a negative **** I give. Good day to you sir! etc. etc.