PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GPS Training Course
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2012, 08:47
Arch Angelos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ffs...what is the matter with this forum. I asked a simple question about where to do a GPS course since I was told by my CFI to attend one/ask on pprune where to go since my school isn't running one and I have to deal with this crap.

MakeItHappenCaptain, if you would like to see how big my "set" is I would oblige, but that is just disgusting and has nothing to do with flying. Why would you even correlate that with my flying skills and/or character? You filthy minded man.
(Excuse this comment but since you are getting personal I thought I'd take it upon myself to do the same)

I am going to be honest; I didn't read your post in its entirety. Mainly because the amount of a negative **** I don't give about what you have to say about something totally unrelated to title of the post is going beyond infinity at this stage.
Your advice, although amusing, is about as useful as windscreen wipers on a submarine.

If you would like to either a) PM me so we continue this argument in a less mature manner (which is how it seems you wish to) or b)...

Who am I kidding there is no b)...I really don't care anymore, nor do I have the time to argue with grown men who still use emoticons in their posts.

Last edited by Arch Angelos; 24th Nov 2012 at 08:49.