PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Guimbal Cabri G2
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2012, 17:34
EddieHeli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with 500 and hughes, HeliHenry you keep defending Bruno by saying there have been no or few problems with the G2 which makes it all the more incredible that he is not prepared to stand by it by giving a full warranty, even the cheapest cars give at least 12 months.
I am surprised that EU law doesn't insist on warranty under sale of goods like it does to almost every other product. I also think that not giving a full warranty doesn't reflect well on how reliable Bruno thinks his ship will be in service, after all if he thinks the product is excellent how much risk does he think he is exposed to by giving warranty.
Conversely if he is worried about how much he is going to have to shell out on warranty labour costs then why shouldn't potential customers also be wary of how much they are going to have to shell out.
Generally in business you either stand by your product or you plant the seeds of doubt. After all surely Bruno is best placed to gamble on potential warranty costs because he has inside knowledge of how well the product is put together, and the quality of parts he is using to do so.

Last edited by EddieHeli; 21st Nov 2012 at 17:35.