PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Guimbal Cabri G2
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2012, 08:59
HeliHenri

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Hello FLY7,

The helicopter industry has taken the customer for granted in a way that few other industries could get away with.
If you go on a fixed wing, car, tv, or mobile phone forum, you find exactly the same statement !

It's still a very new helicopter, and early customers do not want to be doing the manufacturer's product development without significant assurances
The early customers are flying the G2 and they are very happy with it. Right, they didn't get the maximum assurances possible when they bought it but they don't regret it. That is reality.

I would rather understand H500 if the G2 was always grounded with technical problems but that absolutely not the case and the first production aircraft is flying for 4 years now.

As I said, I hope that Guimbal will be big enough soon to propose the perfect full warranty wanted by H500 so he can propose to his customers a safe and modern aircraft because you seem to forget that the customers of an operator are consumers too and they've got a voice too, they're fed up to fly old (300) or unsafe (R22) aircrafts

Last edited by HeliHenri; 21st Nov 2012 at 09:18.