PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Guimbal Cabri G2
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2012, 08:53
HeliHenri

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Hello Hughes500,

First I'm not from the manufacturer so if you want to start a commercial negotiation (a good idea), contact directly your dealer or Guimbal.

As I've already answer to you : I DO UNDERSTAND that you would rather want a full warranty instead of a part warranty only.

I would not buy a car without any warranty but commercial or private operators DO buy the G2 with part warranty only, that's why I suggested you to contact some of them to know how they deal with that point.

If a full warranty is a vital point for you (as I can understand) I tell you again to choose the 300 that you know well and that has a 2 years full warranty (with the help of their powerful owner : Sikorsky).

In my opinion, if you can get more customers (students or pilots) with a G2 choose the G2, it's worth the lake of labour warranty. I say that because I can see around me that it's a fact, customers (students or pilots) knowing a lot of things now, being concerne about safety and comparing as you do.

Anyway, as you said that "you would love to buy the G2" and that "Bruno and his product are really impressive" (and I do agree with you), I do sincerely hope that Guimbal will be big enough soon to propose the full warranty you need so you can propose to your customers a safe and modern aircraft. You will be all happy ( Guimbal, you and your many customers) and that's the best way to do business!

And by the way, I don't think that your friend's Range Rover explanation is really accurate. I could say that your friend is to buy a car with only the poor minimum legal warranty of 2 years when you can buy a Kia car with a 7 years warranty with no extra charges! What's going to happen if your friend's car get problems after 25 months ?!! I could say as you do : who's going to buy a car with only 2 years warranty ?! The answer is : most of the people do because they don't buy ONLY a warannty, they buy the car what match their needs whatever they are.

Last edited by HeliHenri; 19th Nov 2012 at 14:39.