PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Get a CPL and ??? Do you expect it?
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2003, 02:00
High Altitude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As for the forum. It may be a user pays system but fark me...

You would have thought that they might have used a bit of common sense, made the forum in Melbourne either during the Airshow or the Monday after... After all most operators from around Oz get to the airshow. But alas that would save us money. On top of that having to pay to attend SAFE SKIES???

As for the pilot issue, must admit I haven't followed it all to closely. It will make it very hard for everyone involved but more importantly it will make it hard for guys/gals to get a start. Not to mention how many sharks out there will rub there hands together to "sell" ICUS as it will be on of the only ways to get quick hours.

Now I didn't want to be harsh in my initial post but you don't get anywhere in life unless you want to work for it. I can sit here and say that as I have worked hard to get where I am. I don't believe in mummy and daddy funding your liscense, its like anything if you don't work for it you never appreciate it.

People like Radar O'reily deserve a break in the industry it is just unfortunate that circumstances at times don't work out but he will get a job as he has the tenacity to want it.

If you get a sniff or a chance anywhere go for it.