PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atlas/AACS
Thread: Atlas/AACS
View Single Post
Old 12th Mar 2001, 02:01
LimeyAK

Wink

Firstly, I can't wait for the next post from the Guv, could he please write my username in bold letters lots and lots of times with lots of exclamation marks so I can feel like a schoolboy getting told off by the Head Master?. What a joke.

You say Polar doesn't get preferential treatment at PIK?, yeah right, they chose it for it's pituresque quality and nice weather.
I doubt they got a good deal on the hangar either right?.

To my fellow AAI crewmembers, you are wasting your time with this one, he makes it sound like we are directly threatening HIS job, (one I woundn't touch with a ten foot barge pole).
His awesome knowledge of the Chicago Convention and it's results far outweigh what we mere mortals know about our OWN company,and you folks who have 25 years in the business and have been at Atlas since it's inception have apparently no clue what you are talking about.

Your time is better spent watering the window box.

Guv, you keep saying that it is a "global market" out there, thats right, and Atlas is taking advantage of that fact.
There is freight to be flown, Atlas has the lift, so we are flying it.
If there really is a market for several wide body airframes out of Prestwick, then you've got em' all beat, you go with your bad self!, LOL.

I don't need to repeat what my colleagues have said regarding AACS and our position, they have hit the nail right on the head.

If you put half the effort into your company that you do on this forum, it might actually fly!

Lak (awaiting a Bold Type response)