PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Training College - Florida Ops closure
Old 25th Oct 2012, 06:12
pilotbear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One man, his bitch and his lone sheep will not get anywhere. I imagine that every airline, training department, CEO, Chief pilot in the world will have this information over the next few weeks.
It would be very sad if students with Clearsky on their CV found it difficult to get interviews with this baggage attached, go elsewhere. There are reputable companies if you do your research. Keep away from anyone associated with PTC.
They still have your money, they paid themselves salaries for several positions at the same time, Edgeworthless was taking salaries of up to 100k a month with his family.
Don't bend over in the shower Mike, there are many, many who are waiting to oblige. S OM you have nothing to worry about
MATRIX, you are correct. Edgeworthless and his family are a disgrace and an embarrassment to the great Irish Nation and the IAA denying responsibility for the finance is a lie. They have to agree that the company has the financial integrity to operate.
The Faithlegg Country Club guest book will tell a few tales.
Unfortunately, the nation won't see an investigation because there is deep seated corruption there with Edgeworth going back many, many years. Everyone knows it. He did the same in Florida didn't he DM?

Of course this is all rumour and I cannot condone any of the suggestions above

I also agree the Directors/Shareholders need to be brought to book. They knew exactly what was going on. Edgeworthless broke the Directors/Shareholders accounting agreements over 18 months ago and they did NOTHING. They can be contacted if you know where to look

oh well back to real life at FL470

Last edited by pilotbear; 27th Oct 2012 at 04:22.