PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Training College - Florida Ops closure
Old 24th Oct 2012, 03:31
pilotbear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More rumours and allegations and Public record
So Edgeworthless has applied to the UK CAA for approvals to train at Waterford. I believe the IAA has to ok this also so lets see what occurs. Edgeworthless's new Partner AW is an IAA guy so lets see if it all continues.

It is rumoured that he is being financed by his partner in crime and home the ex..Global Sales Training Manageress. (LOL) So now we know who has the Students money.

Waterford Airport say they wont do business with them but I believe there are shared board members with Shemburn so lets see on that one as the big news which is also public record if you look is Edgeworth is doing assessments for training for SAA using to same g/f rooms as PTC at Waterford Airport!
Obviously SAA haven't been educated on all the scandal yet
I certainly wouldn't condone anyone sending a link or documentation from Florida to SAA management or to the UK CAA standards department at Gatwick, that would be an Edgeworthless tactic
It appears some assets seem to be floating around in the name of Edgeworth also transferred just prior to the fall. EI-SKD and the FNPTT2 sim plus some machinery for the farm? supposed to have been for the ramp.

Last edited by pilotbear; 24th Oct 2012 at 03:39.