PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2012, 12:44
archer_737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I must add that sim profile won't be the same always and for everyone. Mine was more or less as our colleague said before, but all the session was performed in raw data.
Climb straight to 5000', then left descending... etc etc etc You end up in a final vector for the ILS raw data procedure (same rwy you took off before in IST).
Be careful, if they want you to go around they won't tell you Go Around, as if they were ATC. For me, they putted a f 747 in the rwy. Yes, a Jumbo is a big guy but flying down to minimums, going out of clouds and having a **** of visual in the sim... it is hard to see it. Pay attention to the strobe lights, will really help.

And thats it. Nothing more to add.

Do you need positive feedback to be sure to join the airline? Don't know much about Captain position conditions but for FOs salary is probably the highest available in the market now (not talking about EK, EY, QR...) and I remark AVAILABLE.
Don't come here guys and tell me that BA or AF guys are having much better salaries because these companies aren't hiring, right?

Good luck!

Any more info needed just send me PM. I'm joining the company soon, will be able to give you more accurate feedback in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by archer_737; 23rd Oct 2012 at 12:48.