PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Training College - Florida Ops closure
Old 21st Oct 2012, 20:00
a higher plane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I confirm the remarks in regard to Mark Robertson. Whether he was lead astray by the guile of Dana Davies or not is an argument for another day.

As for Mr Davies he has no commercial licences or experience of operating aircraft. His previous exploits include salesman for Merlyn bathrooms, so he is well used to operating in the sewer and peddling sh*te.

As for Mr Edgeworth I am told that he has made three attempts to get airborne from Waterford in order to renew his ratings. The first time he got all the way to the hold point and was refused clearance for departure and sent back to the ramp. Unpaid bills in ramps charges and hangarage etc. He argued that the aircraft belonged to Shemburn had nothing to do with PTC and so were being operated privately.

I have also since learned that he bumped into a former employee of PTC at Waterford airport, his comments to the employee being, that the examinership was to save his company and the jobs of the employees.
Now that PTC was over he was heard to say that it was good to be back in the aviation industry and would not be making the same mistakes he did the last time.

Last edited by a higher plane; 24th Oct 2012 at 21:55.