PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada crew rooms searched for "pilfering"
Old 20th Jan 2003, 21:53
whatshouldiuse
I had an arsehole transplant but the arsehole rejected me, which is why I write such rubbish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
please

We all know when we get a job, we are supplied with pens and paper for obvious reasons...mainly to conduct Company Business. So let me ask you this:

Have you ever used the ink in the pen for anything but official purposes such as signing a credit-card form at the Gas Sataion? If so, you are stealing Ink.

Have you ever used a sheet of their paper to make out a grocery list and a "things to do list' on your plane ride home? If so, you are stealing paper.

If you answered "no" to both questions, I don't believe you !!

I do it all the time and I'm not ashamed of it. But by your definition I'm stealing according to M.Mouse and T.Richard among others...

Please give employees some slack because they'll work far harder for you if you do. And then the passengers will be happy, the crew will be happy and the company will be happy as profits go up as opposed to having no profits at all. What Air Canada did here is a real dis-incentive to produce quality service as there are no "perks" at the end. Gimme a break.

Andy