PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Training College - Florida Ops closure
Old 19th Oct 2012, 16:10
pilotbear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
further on Neil Dana Davies

Allegedly it is rumoured......Neil Dana Davies is

1. Vastly overpaid for what he does - £75k salary, car expenses and 0.5% upfront commission fees per new student recruited via national recruitment events.

2. Claiming at student pilot recruitment and assessment events run in hotels around the country that he is (or used to be) an airline pilot, but is currently not flying due to a medical problem.

3. At the same events, he regularly wears a pilot uniform, complete with epaulettes and gold bars on his sleeves. Quite apart from the stupid ‘look at me’ haircut, he can be instantly recognised by his patent black leather winkle-picker shoes and a name badge which clearly states his position as ‘Commander DAVIES’ (also worn when working at AFT). The guy’s flying experience amounts to approximately 17 hrs in a C152 for ***** sake!

4. He has been heard first-hand telling would-be students who attend these events that they are ‘guaranteed a job with an airline’ if they sign on the dotted line. I have heard this myself at PTC recruitment days.

I hear Edgeworth has been renewing his Ratings with a well known examiner from up-north. The very same one who has just started work for Atlantic.

The Edgeworth links are are slipping in guys....

As for the Jordan story, there appears to be a link between the chairman of AFT and the 'investors' for PTC