PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTE or OAA
Thread: FTE or OAA
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2012, 10:46
taxistaxing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Taxistaxing, I can assure you that I am 100% convinced that an airline career is for me having contacted those in the industry, watched pilots, as they worked in mid-flight with me sat in the cockpit etc etc but do not have to go into more details, as to how this conclusion was reached !

The point of my previous question again seems to have been missed.

In your previous post you stated that are considering signing up to an integrated/zero-to-hero course of flight training without having had any acutal flight experience or knowledge (I note you have now edited the post to remove that reference!). That is akin to watching an episode of Ally McBeal and saying you want to become a lawyer. Believe it or not I know people who have done exactly this, and lived to regret it.

The point of my response was to suggest that you may wish to get some experience of actually flying an aircraft before taking that course of action.

but do not have to go into all the details, as to how this conclusion was reached
You certainly don't have to justify yourself to me or anyone else. It is your money to do as you wish with! But by posting on an open internet forum asking for advice, I assumed you wanted some advice from someone further down the track than you, and that is what I have given you! Nothing more, nothing less.