PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US shuts down EU Carbon Tax for US Airlines
Old 4th Oct 2012, 18:50
stuckgear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maybe I didn't have the guts to speak out like now
sorry ? speak out against what ? so because you have some form of guilt complex you channel that into anti-us rhetoric and support for a ponzi scheme of trading paper at a billion dollar level?

i fail to see the relevence

We ALL have social and ecological responsibility
yes, we do. yet the EU policies (see my previous postings) are detrimental to ecology and ecological responsibility.

Again the EU-ETS is nothing to do with ecology but a fallacy of trading paper at the expense of the industry and to the detriment of economics.

But now I have children, grandchildren and I'm retired.
Bully for you.

I'm not retired, i have a number of working years left, despite the years i have in this industry. my wife and I would like to start a family and i'd like to see my future family have some basis of an economic future, rather than experience the punitive actions taken against this industry under falsehoods, lies and deceit that only damage the economic viability of this industry.

EU economic policies have proved disasterous and such ponzi schemes as the EU-ETS will only further compound that damage and cause detriment to not only the avaition industry but other industries too, making financial futures for all look completely untenable.

While you may have some guilt issues about your past, that's for you to deal with, get therapy, dont try for absolution of your personal guilt by supporting the destruction of others peoples futures.

The EU-ETS is NOTHING to do with ecology, it is a financial instrument of trading nothing for billions at the cost to industry.