PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US shuts down EU Carbon Tax for US Airlines
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 16:39
stuckgear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I feel sorry, if US Citizens kill eachother day by day.
as do citizens of every nation on this planet.

But that's not my business.
so why then are you making it your business and trying to make an agenda out of it, which is completely disconnected from the thread subject ?

Global warming affects me and my children and the US are, like others, responsible.
For millenia, the planet has continually warmed and cooled. a couple of thousand years ago (30ish) there was an ice sheet over a kilometer deep that spread from the northern pole to southern midwest of the USA. it's retreat was toss all to do with aircraft.

the US is not responsible for trajectory of the planet though space, or perhaps you would feel more comfortable blaming GWB for that?

I offered the opportunity to provide empirical evidence for CO2 causing global warming and you respond with hysterics.

so,

Show empircal evidence that CO2 causes global warming.

i will give you a heads up here.. there is none.

There is factored and manipulated data to support a theory that CO2 causes global warming, but there is no evidence.

anyone could cite a theory that your backside emits watermelons and provide factored and manipulted data to support that theory, but it does not make it fact.

then,

provide evidence that global warming in fact exists and is human driven.. again see above, there is no data to support this, there is factored and manipulated data to support the theory that it happens but there is no evidence. and historically, we know that the climate has gone through huge changes, both warmer and colder, before mankind existed, so explain that.

IT'S NOT YOUR PLANET!
neither is it yours, but it my tax money that is being spent on unicorns.

let me give you this little quote to digest:

The next world climate summit in Cancun is actually an economy summit during which the distribution of the world’s resources will be negotiated.Ottmar Edenhofer

Edenhofer, by the way, when that statement was made, was the Co-Chair of the IPCC Working Group.