PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VA Short/Medium haul EBA voted down
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2012, 11:41
dirty deeds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The end result of the Long Haul Agreement Rem package was more than the Feds even asked for.

You might want to go and check this fact!

I will also be suggesting to my Union and the Company at the next EBA to publish an offer very early on to get the NO vote out of the way so we can all move forward.

I have asked many drivers at VB why did you vote no, the answer has been the "wording". When I produce the document and ask which wording in specific, they cannot show me or even discuss which clauses they are concerned with. Funny stuff!

VB has gained 400 drivers since the last EBA, and sorry to say, they are easily led and industrially immature.

I agree with you Virginexcess, its all about whats best for the Pilot Group, but when the information being fed to them is factually incorrect at times and also misunderstood by certain factions, your bound to get yourself in a pickle.

This theory of asking for the unreasonable to then meet half way is great in theory, but when what were asking for is either industrially defunct (Leave Loading) or Super contributions above the tax threshold etc etc, one has to wonder WTF is going on.

Certain factions are Teflon at the moment, we are not aloud to point out any faults in their direction, yet it's ok for them to sling mud and innuendo.

The Karma Bus is around the corner and its about to honk its horn!

"TOOT TOOT, HONK HONK"

Last edited by dirty deeds; 30th Sep 2012 at 12:16.