PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LogTen Pro
Thread: LogTen Pro
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2012, 08:10
NeverEnoughSpeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now here is an issue with how they did the V6 upgrade!!!

Hi all,

Like a lot of you, I baulked at the upgrade price that they wanted when they released version 6 of their new software and that is seemed like they had no respect for their existing dedicated clients who I'm sure like myself, touted the virtues of the LogTen Pro software to all my pilot friends (even some non-pilots lol). I too also completed their survey that they sent out and was happy to hear that they were actually listening to their customers I thought. However I was very disappointed to hear that their solution was to tell me when I could buy the upgrade at a discount (that honestly I thought was not enough of one). At the time I was taking a break in my professional flying career due to a severe illness with a family member and at the time, I certainly didn't see the reason to spend the money that they were asking even during their discount periods. However now I am back flying again and have picked up an iPad for myself to use as an EFB along with the ForeFlight software and Garmin GDL 39 ADS-B receiver, I want my Logbook on my iPad and have sadly realized that my version 5 iPhone app is not universal obviously and I can only get version 6 for the iPad now that will also require me to upgrade my Mac software and both of these at full price!!! All this simply because I wanted to wait to do the upgrade and not buy during their "special" period. I'm really frustrated with this, I have been a dedicated user for year across two major releases. I really don't feel like spending more money on this then I did for the majority of my EFB solution on the iPad when I already own a copy! Obviously none of you really can help, but after my frustrations while searching the Internet for a solution tonight, I felt like venting a little.

A fellow frustrated Coradine customer,