PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlines with own employees at BHX?
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2012, 09:25
i luv aviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey bigblue,

I heard and kinda know that the hours are shocking and that I would only be able to do at least like up to 28 hours since Im currently undertaking my A-levels. But thats what I have to accept. As mentioned, I would like to be a pilot in the future and that I will have to accept these conditions.

How long would it take for someone to get an interview with the airline whilst working for a GHA?

in regards to volunteering, Im just hoping they will see my enthusiasm and should they want to offer me a position or if one comes up, then they will hopefully see me first. I would prefer to vlounteer for an airline. But should I be accepted as a volunteer with a GHA, it would also be great as you mentioned, they usually advertise for febuary so I will hopefully be accepted on to a paid position. As I may have said, Servisair handle most of the airlines at BHX and therfore I would prefer to get into them.

Well thats what I thought about her... But then again, she accepted that job and should accept what she has gotten herself into...

In regards to undertaken a cabin crew role, I can only do this on a seasonal/summer basis as I said, Im in college. I know that Monarch has some of its own PSA and ticking agents at BHX because Ive seen vacancies and people in the Monarch uniform. I have also seen a few Thomson and Thomas cook employees in their company uniform. I have in fact been waiting for some seasonal cabin crew contracts to open up.