PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airlines with own employees at BHX?
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2012, 12:27
i luv aviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey bigbluebroxi,

I only want a passenger service/ ticketing role as mentioned.

Why wont I be able to get a volunatry role with a handling company? I mean, dont employers like free workers these days?!

Menzies have told me that they are keeping my cv for 6 months (I dont know if they are telling the truth) the last time I heard from servisair was when the training manager emailed me back. I emailed him again this year but I think he left... So when I was at the airport last wednesday helping my mother and sister check in at Lufthansa. I asked the moody and rude check-in girl who knew nothing about basic US entry requirements (nor did the other servisair staff so they had to ask a brussels airlines agent as tehy do ticketing for them) and she kept complaining saying she hates her job, airports and cant afford to travel (sorry for going off track) anyways, I asked her if there were any vacancies and she replied with a moody no... then I asked her who her training manager was and she replied: I dunno.... then I asked her who her manager was and she replied: I dunno... (how could you not know who your manager is?!) Im not gonna try swissport anymore as they dont reply whether its the HR people at the airport or main Swissport HR department.

Anyways, I will check out whats on for 2013