PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VA Short/Medium haul EBA voted down
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2012, 05:51
Josh Cox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTOT ON,

Who the hell are you? What right do you have to be posting/providing access to confidential and private correspondence from any union onto a public forum.
I post using my real name, who the hell are you ?.

Have not posted anything private or confidential, I believe joe is a VA pilot and already has access to the updates, I was politely calling his, what I saw as a bluff.

Incidently, any AFAP member can see all the updates, so no secrets there.

If anyone has issues with the negotiations, concerns about the process discuss it with either of the unions or on the private internal forums, which if you were actually an employee of Virgin, or indeed directly involved in these negotiations you would be aware of and have access to.
Well this discussion in well and truly in the public forum ( and not due to me ), I do not like seeing lies spread about the VA Pilot Council or the AFAP, there is a great deal of damaging BS being spread on this thread, which is why a couple of us have responded.

If a non union member was to read this thread and believe it, they would probably not see any benefit in joining, which benefits who ?.