PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Public Apology Owed
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2012, 12:12
Fuji Abound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I have said earlier I share Bose's view, however there is another side to the coin which hasn't been put.

While it is the owners toy and they can do as they wish I guess we would all hope the owners value the view of those that post and use the forum. If enough contributors express their concern one would hope they take notice.

In the same vein I suspect their are many who might say the same of their bankers these days or their mobile 'phone providers. Both are companies that seem to forget how important it is to listen to feedback and where appropriate address valid issues raised. Moreover the fact that a relative few express their view strongly doesn't necessarily mean there arent many more listening in and watching. It is a dangerous game to assume those few arent the tip of a much larger iceberg. Of course on the other hand the iceberg might have melted beneath the surface long ago - that is the beauty of being the owner, its for you to make that judgement call. Get it wrong at your peril!

Personally on this occasion I think it is a storm in a tea cup.