PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyjet pilots to strike??
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2003, 12:34
bijave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Impact on the company's image is the whole point in striking...There is always a good reason not to strike which is risk for the company. Following that, you will never go on strike and will always get s*****ed by management telling you you are putting the company at risk. Your conditions will take a dive over the years and, say 5 years down the road, the slope will be too steep for you to get back to normal conditions.

When I read pilots at EZ go on a 7 ON 2 OFF pace, I feel there's much more danger ahead. At 50, you will be dead or really hurt.

For you own sake and for the sake of pilots in the entire industry, just don't let management mess with you. We surely don't allow that in Germany and our conditions are good. Not that we make more money than you, I think we are roughly on par. It's just that we get so much less hassle for the same money. And we're staying fit, we have time for our families, hobbies, etc...There seems to be such a discrepancy between you at EZ and pilots at all other relevant airlines in Europe.