PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Get a CPL and ??? Do you expect it?
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2003, 00:39
High Altitude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slice... not quiet correct, yep go shake that palm tree and watch the pilots fall out.

What I am refering to is a very broad generalisation to what I think of the youth of today.

The pvt ops jobs that I have tried to get people for in the past have actually been very well paying jobs (not the para) but required VERY VERY VERY hard work, i.e. 8 hours PVT flying followed by up at sunup for a day in the yards till sundown, then maybe up at sunup for another 8 hours flying - HARD WORK. Lets face it a station is great, fed 3 meals a day, no where to go, yep you actually save money.

How do I get from 200 hours to 300 hours - well if you can't figure that one out then... i'm not gunna spoon feed. But why not do what alot do and that is work and save $$$ get a group together and go of on a journey to where you think you may want to end up.

Radar - you do make valid points although you didn't email to the last request which didn't have any minimums written. Don't take me wrong I am not having a go at you.

Now on the general job scene there is no excuse not to be able to find employment whilst searching for that job, there is ALWAYS work around somewhere.

Yes it is an industry where you do have to put up with ***** but don't forget we all put up with the same ***** no matter what side of the fence you are on. Remember you are talking to someone that not that long ago was where you are. No Troubles hit the nail on the head though saying that your patience does run thin.